Craftsy Fine Art
If you are a mom with a craft business, most likely you have heard of Craftsy and all of the amazing classes and events they have to offer. Just recently, Craftsy added a new category to the mix. Fine Art! If you always dreamed of taking your art skills up a notch to enhance your craft business, keep reading.
“World-Class art instructors who teach you professional techniques to elevate your art, regardless of your skill level or preferred media. From landscape drawing to portraiture, watercolors to acrylics, these classes allow you to learn on your own time, at your convenience from talented instructors.”
Check out the new art classes and from Craftsy:
- Craftsy Perspective in Landscape Drawing (Patrick Connors)
- Craftsy Acrylic Landscape Painting (Bennett Vadnais)
- Craftsy Portraits in Watercolor (Matt Rota)
- Craftsy Narrative Portraiture: Painting in Acrylic (Micah Ganske)
- Craftsy Drawn to Painting (Rob Zeller)
- Craftsy Master Palettes: Exploring Color Mixing (Scott Gellatly)
The online classes cost $59.99 each!
Don’t these sound great? I am no artist, but I do enjoy watercolors. I think it would be fun to try the Acrylic Landscape Painting.
What class would you choose?