Do you have a passion? Wouldn’t you love to take that passion and share it with others? You don’t have to be a professional writer or blogger to do so. Blogging is all about having a fun yet informative tone. No worries, we do the editing before it’s published live!
Be advised, this is a continual gig and is different from guest posting. If you are interested in guest posting for our blog, click here.
Here are some details about being a part of our blogging team if this is of interest to you:
- This is a volunteer position. No compensation is given, however blog events, reviews, etc., may arise that you can take advantage of from time to time.
- You will receive your own byline as a blogger
- You don’t have to be a mom or a dad to post on the blog.
- Moms and dads encouraged to join the blogging team.
- You don’t have to reside in Michigan (USA) though this is a plus for possible events, etc.
- You must post in your niche at least once per week (we understand life happens so we can be flexible from time-to-time). Deadlines for blog posts will always be Saturdays for the new week. This gives us time to edit and schedule to publish as we do not publish on Saturdays and Sundays unless it’s time sensitive etc.
- You must have at least once social media account (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- After your blog post is live, you must share with your social media accounts at least 3 times that week to help drive traffic to your posts.
- Must be willing to provide us with a profile pic and brief bio for the website
Blog Post Guidelines
- Must include a catchy title (We will make necessary changes if needed or if you are unsure)
- Must be 400-800 Words
- Must include 2-4 high res images. Feel free to use Pixabay.com for public domain images
- Must include at least one external and relevant link
If this is of interest to you, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to having you on our team!