Free McDonald’s Meals for Healthcare Workers and First Responders Until May 5th – Interview
While the majority of America is staying home, McDonald’s remains open and in appreciation for the healthcare workers, police officers, firefighters, and paramedics committed to our health and safety, McDonald’s is offering free Thank You Meals to these frontline heroes.
Through May 5, Thank You Meals will be available during breakfast, lunch, or dinner, served in McDonald’s iconic Happy Meal box, in the hopes of bringing a smile along with delicious food.
Join me in a recent quick interview with multi-franchise owner/operator Tanya Lawrence as she discusses:
- Why McDonald’s is expressing its appreciation for the heroes working to keep our communities safe and healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Specific anecdotes about how local McDonald’s franchises in your community have supported thousands during the COVID-19 pandemic
- How viewers can obtain their Thank You Meals through Tuesday, May 5
- Breakfast: A choice of an Egg McMuffin®, Chicken McGriddles®, or a Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit. All options come with any size soft drink, tea or hot coffee, and a Hash Brown.
- Lunch/Dinner: A choice of a Double Cheeseburger, 6-Piece Chicken McNuggets®, or a Filet-O-Fish®. All options come with any size soft drink, tea or hot coffee, and small fries.
See the entire interview here:
About Tanya Lawrence
McDonald’s Owner/Operator Tanya Lawrence is a next-generation McDonald’s Owner/ Operator based in Chicago, Illinois. With restaurants in the city of Chicago, surrounding suburbs and at O’Hare International Airport, Tanya and her team support the Chicagoland community year round.
*Interview source: McDonald’s