Easy-to-Make Air Fryer Chicken Wings
I received an air fryer from my parents this past birthday! I had been looking for one so this was a wonderful surprise and I love it! Finally got an air fryer, haha! I use it all the time, mainly air frying chicken wings! It’s so easy to make and there are so many variations.
Here’s a recent air fryer chicken wing favorite for the whole family:
-12 chicken wings (Depending on the size of your air fryer) *Consider purchasing the plain chicken wings for this recipe
-1/2 or less of olive oil
-Salt and Pepper to Taste (sprinkle all over chicken wings evenly)
-Garlic and Onion Powder (sprinkle all over chicken wings evenly, desired amount)
1. Preheat the air fryer to 375-400 degrees Fahrenheit or according to your air fryer model. Specific ones have settings for chicken, etc. so I use that one for the wings.
2. In a bowl, combine the olive oil, spices, and cayenne pepper to spice things up.
3. Place the chicken wings in the bowl and coat them in the mixture.
4. Place the chicken wings in the air fryer and cook for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Again, depending on your air fryer model and requirements. I have a Hamilton Beach model and it cooks wings 25 minutes (I flip halfway though)
5. Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce.
My family also loves premade popcorn chicken you can find at most grocery stores in the freezer section. These are quick and easy to air fry vs the oven!
I have yet to try other recipe variations. If you have any you would like to share, please comment on this post below. I love new ideas!!