Who here is a fan of cookware? Just recently, I was given the opportunity to review an awesome fry pan for the Twiztt by Joan Lunden.
First off, have you ever heard of Twiztt? Did you know that the cookware you choose has a lot to do with overall health aspects of the food you are eating? I never really gave this much thought, but I am thankful for the knowledge that I can spread on to you regarding the importance of proper cookware.
“A recent study stated that 77% of consumers prefer cooking with ceramic cookware, so GreenPan (Cookware Company Umbrella) thought now is a better time than ever to offer a giveaway.”
Yes, you read that right, there will be a fry pan giveaway to one of our readers here on the blog. Before I do the giveaway, let me share with you my experience with this amazing Twiztt fry pan by Joan Lunden as well as info about Twiztt.
Joan Lunden just recently introduced her innovative new line of safe and responsible cookware to the masses with a launch in Bed Bath & Beyond in October 2012. This cookware was designed to make healthy cooking faster and easier by bringing a clever “twist” to the products that even the busiest people use to prepare family meals on a daily basis.
Twiztt cookware is made with “high-quality” materials that can stand up to every day use. This is so important as standard cookware can tend to chip and end up in our food. All of the cookware including the fry pan is coated with eco-friendly mineral ceramic non-stick coating called “Thermolon, the line also gives home cooks a healthier alternative to cookware coated with coomn and harmful PTFE and PFOA coatings found in a slew of kitchen and household products.”
If interested in the entire cookware collection by Joan Lunden, here is what it includes (At Bed, Bath,& Beyond):
- A stainless steel casserole pot with “keep-warm” bowl and a stainless steel lid with a revolutionary straining function, available in red or white and 3 or 5 quart sizes.
- Stainless steel, Thermolon non-stick coated fry pan available in 8, 10, or 12 inch sizes.
- A two quart stainless steel saucepan with cover, and “keep-warm” melamine bowl with a stainless steel lid and straining function, available in red and white.
- A 12-inch round cast iron grill pan with a wire rack, a high-dome stainless steel lid with steam control functions, which can be used to attain perfect sears and convection-style cooking for an easy way to finish off creative dishes, available in red.
- A four piece all-in-one set, including a 10 inch stainless steel, Thermolon non-stick skillet, a “keep-warm” melamine bowl for easy stove to table placement, a removable stainless steel lid with steam control functions and a bamboo chopping board with a convenient cm/inch calibration.
Joan Lunden is a wife and mom who is “always concerned about health in general, but her family life is actually centered in the kitchen. She trys to make the kitchen the healthiest room in the home.” Definitely makes sense doesn’t it? It should be the healthiest place since it’s where we prepare and consume our foods on a daily basis.
As moms, we should be able to spend less time in the kitchen and more time at the table. Sounds divine doesn’t it?
I really love my 8 inch Twiztt fry pan. It is very sturdy and durable. The fact that it’s ceramic is a big plus. It does cook very quickly, but yet you feel healthier. Tired of food sticking to your pans? With the healthy ceramic non-stick coating “Thermolon” you don’t have to worry about anything sticking. It’s also very easy to clean. It is suitable for all cook tops so you don’t have to worry if there is no even heat distribution. It is also oven safe as well. They recommend you handwash this cookware item if possible.
I highly recommend the Twiztt fry pans if you are looking for health and quality. I am eager to seek out the other items in this cookware line as I am definitely on board healthy cooking for the sake of my health and the health of my family. How about you?
In honor of this amazing cookware line by Joan Lunden, they are giving away an 8 inch Twizzt fry pan (the one in the photo images) to one of our readers. How awesome is that? You most definitely want to enter this. I love my fry pan!!! So does hubby when he cooks yummy breakfasts.
Please read the terms and conditions thoroughly before entering the giveaway.
Images courtesy of Twiztt