Stylish Nails with #Jamberry
I was provided with samples of Jamberry nail wraps in exchange for this post. All opinions expressed here are honest and my own.
Have you heard of Jamberry Nails? I have seen it posted all over Facebook and have heard nothing but fun and wonderful things about it.
I was recently contacted by an independent consultant to see if I would be interested in trying out Jamberry Nails. Of course I jumped on board as it sounded like fun.
I received two styles of Jamberry nail wraps: Hot pink and newspaper print.
The process is pretty simple:
- You will want to push back cuticles and clean nail with alcohol wipe.
- Match nail (finger or toe) to nail wrap
- Peel off nail wrap and warm adhesive with blow dryer for 3-5 seconds until soft and flexible.
- When wrap is warm, press firmly onto nail.
- Trip the top with scissors and file off remaining excess.
- Apply heat and pressure to wrap again until it is bonded to the nail.
and presto! Because it was my first time working with the nail art wraps, I did struggle a little bit to get it just right on my nails as you see in the pics. I haven’t always had longer nails, so this was a treat for me to work with.
Is it easy to remove? Yes! You can soak the nail wraps in nail polish remover for 20-30 seconds and they will gently rub off. Soaking them breaks down the adhesive bond. This is the gentle way of removing it and my preferred way. The other way is using a blow-dryer for a few seconds to break the seal.
Jamberry Nails comes in a variety of colors, patterns, and styles for you to choose from. I think I could have too much fun with this, haha!
If you would like to give Jamberry Nails a shot, contact Krisse Moyer at KrisseJamberryNails@gmail.com or visit her website at www.krisse.jamberrynails.net.
I want to thank Krisse for allowing me this opportunity, it was a blast!