ScarAway®: The Solution for Scars
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read full disclosure here. Thank you!
Almost every moment of every day, and in every location around the world, a scar is born. Thanks to an effective, new over-the-counter solution – ScarAway® Silicone Scar Sheets – one no longer has to be “scarred for life.”
An effective, affordable treatment to reduce hypertrophic (raised) scars and keloid scars that may result from surgery, injuries or burns, this advanced patented silicone technology is an innovative, non- invasive, drug-free, at-home scar treatment previously available only through hospitals, burn centers and plastic surgery offices.
ScarAway sheets deliver a slight pressure directly to the scar, and mimic the natural barrier function of healthy skin, diminishing the scar’s appearance and restoring skin to a more natural texture and color. It is non-greasy and won’t stain or rub off on clothing.
- It is ultra-thin, flexible, breathable, and durable; unique, soft fabric backing “conceals while it heals.”
- A softening of the scar may occur in just a few days, with visible results in just weeks. Optimal results may be experienced in about 12 weeks.
- Each reusable sheet is washable and lasts approximately one week; remove while bathing or showering and keep in convenient storage case that comes with kit.
- Doctor recommended; numerous clinical studies support the safety and efficacy of silicone sheeting for the reduction and prevention of scars.
- FDA Class 1 Medical Device
Suggested retail: o ScarAway Silicone Scar Sheets box of 8 standard size sheets: $19.99 (approximately a one-month supply) o ScarAway Scar Diminishing Serum for exposed or hard to treat areas like face, scalp and ears: $17.99, 0.2 ounces (approximately a one-month supply)
ScarAway Sheet products are available at CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, HEB, Fred Meyer, Meijer, Harmon’s, Harris Teeter, Shopko/Pamida, Pathmark, NEXCOM and other independent pharmacies and fine retailers.
They are also available online at Drugstore.com, Amazon.com and InToMyHealth.com. Manufactured in the U.S.A. and distributed by Enaltus, LLC.