FlexClip! An Easy to Use Video Maker 2019
Guest Post By Candy at FlexClip
Are you looking for an easy to use tool to make family or business videos with professional looks? If yes, I invite you to know the free web-based FlexClip video maker, with which you can make professional assemblies very easily in a few minutes, like what in the following video of example:
Let’s have a closer look at this free video maker.
Overview of FlexClip
FlexClip is a very user-friendly for making all types of videos online in just a few minutes, whatever for business videos or personal life videos. Being able to add multiple different file formats of videos, audios and photos is really convenient. It offers a large number of resources for videos, photos, audios and many professedly designed video templates. All of these things save you a lot of work.
Easy to use doesn’t mean it has less features. If you check it out, you will see it’s pretty flexible to trim, split, add text(animations), music, watermark, etc. There’s also the fact that all of these libraries and template resources can be used for free in your own videos.
Check out the list below of some of FlexClip’s features:
• Control your video clips and photos easily on a clean storyboard.
• Large number of stock images, videos and musics.
• A wide selection of video templates.
• Upload videos in multiple formats: MP4, MOV, WEBM, and M4V, etc.
• Upload photos in multiple formats: JPG, PNG, SVG, BMP, and GIF, etc.
• Trim or split your videos with powerful tools.
• Combine or merge multiple videos and photos into one single video.
• Many handpicked text animations at your fingertips.
• Edit text color, font, size, alignment, etc. quickly.
• Record your own voice over the videos.
• Place a logo or watermark to anywhere of videos.
• Upload the favorite background music from your computer.
• Video aspect radio options include 16:9, 1:1, and 9:16.
• Video output resolution options include 480P, 720P, and 1080P.
How to use it?
FlexClip is designed in a very intuitive and simple way, so you will know what to do next even you are the first time to use it. First, you can add some media to combine them into your video. It could be video clips or photos. You can add you own media or just use the ones offered by FlexClip.
Then, make some customization to your video by adding music, text animation, watermark, etc. You may want to select a background color for your video. Well just set one if you want. Fine tuned what ever you want to make your video overwhelm.
Once everything looks perfect, you have the option of saving it to the cloud or download it with a high resolution of 1080p to your desktop for any use. By saving it to the cloud, you’ll save your video in FlexClip’ server under your own account so that you can continue editing it anytime you want.
Whatever you are looking for a tool to make videos for marketing contents, advertising, class materials, product introduction, or remembering the big moment of your personal life, FlexClip will be a good choice to try it out. It’s free and easy to use, saving your money as well as your time. Want to know more about what can it do? Check here: https://www.flexclip.com/learn/.
*Photos courtesy of Flexclip