End-Of-Summer Happenings Around Metro Detroit 2020
Summer 2020 may be coming to a close soon, but you and your family can still take advantage of events going on right now! Check out my list of end-of-summer happenings around Metro Detroit.
Pack up the family in the car and head to your local Metropark for a FREE drive-in movie! Be sure to grab your favorite snacks and enjoy the show at dusk! First come, first serve parking until full so plan to arrive early! A Metropark vehicle pass is required to enter any Metropark.
- August 22nd- Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker @ Stony Creek MetroPark
- August 27th- A League Of Their Own @ Lake St. Clair MetroPark
- August 28th- Frozen 2 @ Kensington MetroPark
- August 29th- Toy Story 4 @ Willow MetroPark
- September 5th- Aladdin @ Stony Creek MetroPark
For more information visit www.metroparks.com/movies
Go enjoy the magic and mystery of Glenlore Trails in Commerce, MI! This 1/2 mile long walking path comes to life at night with a fury of color and magic using lighting, projection, and other sensory elements. Masks and Social Distancing Required.
- General Admission (13+)- $20 plus $2.85 fee
- Youth (3-12)- $10 plus $2.24 fee
- Child (Under 3)- FREE
For more information and ticket purchases visit Glenlore Trails.
Visit Your Favorite Orchard
One of our favorites is Spicer Orchards located off Clyde Rd. in Fenton.
Current picking includes Sunflowers, Peaches, Blueberries & Raspberries daily from 9 am to 5:30 pm. Playground, Market, and Farm Animals Open as well!
For more information visit Spicer Orchards
Check out your local Splash Pad
Our favorites include: