Bio-Scriptives Repiderm Acne Treatment Review
Good afternoon, Michigan moms. I have a product you may be interested in learning about if you currently struggle with stubborn acne or have a teenager currently struggling with it.
As a teenager, I didn’t experience major acne, just a few pimples here and there. Having oily skin can be tricky with acne issues. Even now as a homeschooling mom of three, I am noticing slight stress is causing me breakouts. I also tend to break out if I use regular soaps. I am a hypoallergenic gal. My skin hates anything different. How about you? Are you still experiencing acne even into adulthood? Maybe you have a teenage boy or girl experiencing heartache and low self-esteem because of acne. Whatever your situation, read on.
I was just recently introduced to Bio-Scriptives Repiderm. Here is what this product is in a nutshell:
Bio-Scriptives Repiderm is an advanced acne treatment formulated with a proprietary blend of 16 herbal extracts and essential oils, and 4.4% benzoyl peroxide. It works in multiple ways to clear and prevent acne blemishes, pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads. Unlike other acne products, Repiderm works as a single standalone product rather than a multi-step system.
Repiderm, when used for the management of acne, works multiple ways to prevent acne. The unique formulation:
- Clears up acne blemishes, acne pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads and allows skin to heal
- Controls acne pimples
- Helps keep skin clear of new acne pimples
- Helps prevent new acne pimples from forming
- Helps prevent the development of new acne pimples
Active ingredient: 4.4% Benzoyl PeroxideOther ingredients:Distilled Water, Aloe, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Arginine HCI, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Coleus Forskohlii Root Oil, Lemon Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Xantham Gum, Allantoin, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Algae Extract, Althaea Officianalis Root Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Chamomile Extract, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium EDTA, Methyl Nicotinate.Instructions for use:
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Retail value: $27.00
I am currently trying out the product and so far so good. I haven’t experienced any redness or dryness which is a plus. My skin hates other acne treatments. I am all for herbal extracts and essential oils. It smells natural too.
You can purchas Bio-Scriptives Repiderm by clicking HERE. They also have a variety of other skin-care products to choose from.
I will not be doing a giveaway for this product through Rafflecopter, but I do have two samples up for grabs. First two Michigan readers to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org expressing their interest will receive a full sample of this product.
Michigan Home Mommy Works received three full samples of Bio-Scriptives Repiderm Acne Treatment in exchange for this post. Any opinions expressed here are honest and my own.