Honey Barbeque Tuna Sliders Lunch Recipe with #StarKist
Did you know that March 10th was National Pack your Lunch Day? I had no idea there was such a day ha! Even though I am late to promote the day, the folks over at StarKist would like to share an awesome recipe with you. Honey Barbeque Tuna Sliders! Maybe every day could be National Pack Your Lunch Day in hour house. 😉
Whether this recipe is just for your little ones, other half, or just you, these Honey BBQ Tuna Sliders are delicious, different, and have 29 grams of protein! All that fuel will keep you going all day!
Honey Barbeque Tuna Sliders
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: N/A
- Recipe Yield: 4 sandwiches, 2 each
Created by StarKist®
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist® Kid’s Creations™ Honey Barbeque
- 4 slider buns
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- Place 2 slider buns on a plate.
- Top each with half of the tuna from one pouch. Top each with a half a slice of cheese.
- Place top of bun on the cheese. Repeat with the other sliders and tuna.
Thanks Starkist for this awesome lunch recipe!
Image courtesy of Starkist