Money Saving Tips for a Disney Vacation
Are you ready to Make your Disney Dreams Come True? As a mom of three girls, my husband and I are planning and saving for at least a one-time trip to Disney World before they are grown. Part of our saving includes the money I am earning from my home business. We like to call it our “Disneyvelope.” Haha, yes an envelope set aside that we put money into once a month specifically for this trip. This could be a virtual option or an actual envelope. Our youngest is four so we are thinking of waiting a few years to make sure all three girls remember this trip forever.
- Stay at hotels or resorts outside of the theme parks. This can save $100’s of dollars. This is a good one to keep in mind.
- Search for good ticket deals. Figuring what is best for your budget is key.
- Look for multi-day tickets.
- Pack your own lunches and snacks. This will definitely cut down on food costs.
- Bring water bottles
- Eat dinner outside the parks. Food is more costly in the theme parks.
- Splurge on little treats in the park like frozen lemonade, pretzels, etc.
These are excellent tips to implement in your money saving plans. I know that budget-friendly families are always looking for ways to save money. Just looking at these tips is a great reminder that we will be able to plan our Disney vacation without breaking the bank.
Are you and your family saving for a Disney vacation?