Lavanila: The Healthy Fragrance Natural with Anti-Oxidants
Just recently, I sampled a lovely natural fragrance by Lavanila Laboratories. The scent? Vanilla Passion Fruit. It’s a mini roller ball so you can apply as little or as much as you want. The unique thing about this fragrance is; it is considered “The Healthy Fragrance, Natural with Anti-Oxidants.” Gotta love that right? The scent is so sweet and pleasant. I wear it every chance I get.
“Created by master natural perfumers and backed by research, Lavanila’s Passion Fruit scent contains a blend of aphrodisiac oils, including blue lotus, clary sage, and juniper berry, which have long been touted for their power to boost confidence and stimulate hormonal responses.”
Have you ever heard of Lavanila? Here is an excerpt about Lavanila as seen on their website:
What we believe:
- Beauty should be uncomplicated.
- Harsh chemicals have no place in your beauty experience.
- Pure, essential oils and active botanicals have every place in your beauty experience.
- Our innovative formulas promise to lead a revolution in natural beauty.
Healthy is beautiful.
- Through natural technology, we have replaced irritating, polluting chemicals with natural and organic ingredients.
- We pack our products with over 30 vitamins, minerals and amino acids your skin craves to be at its best.
- Each of our ingredients is fresh, pure and proven to do what it’s supposed to do.
- From our formulas to our packaging, everything we produce pampers and protects your body, your soul, and our planet.
- We’re obsessive about quality. Nothing slips through the cracks.
This is so refreshing to hear. It’s so scary how many harsh chemicals are in perfumes, etc. these days. I have been taking the extra effort to find things that are gentle and healthy not only for my skin, but for the skin of my family.
Lavanila comes in 8 wonderful scents:
- Pure Vanilla
- Vanilla Coconut
- Vanilla Grapefruit
- Vanilla Blackberry
- Vanilla Blossom
- Vanilla Lavendar
- Vanilla Passion Fruit
- Vanilla Summer
How much is one roller ball (10ml; .32 fl oz.) Vanilla fragrance cost? $19.00. Not too shabby. Definitely worth the health benefits of the fragrance. My favorite is that it contains natural anti-oxidants. Purchase one here. I would love to get a full size bottle spray of one of the Lavanila scents. Those are currently $58.
Lavanila also contains a variety of other products such as:
- Gift Sets
Interested in this product? Visit www.lavanila.com
Disclaimer: I received a 10 ml; .32 oz sample of Vanilla Passion Fruit in exchange for this post. All opinions expressed here are honest and my own.
Source: Lavanila Laboratories
Images courtesy of Lavanila
Have a product you would like for me to review here on Michigan Home Mommy Works? Contact me at email@example.com.