IHOP® Restaurant’s Apple Ring & Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
I received an IHOP® $25 gift card in exchange for this post. Any opinions expressed here are honest and my own.
Who here is a fan of IHOP®? My family just loves their menu items, especially when you can eat breakfast for dinner. My favorite!
Wafting scents of cinnamon, nutmeg, and baked apples evoke fond memories of fall family traditions and time spent around bonfires, playing in leaf-filled backyards, and picking pumpkins. Now, IHOP® Restautrants has reimagined these craveable Pancakes. The popular brand invites guests to make breakfast a new fall tradition and to “Eat Up Every Moment” at IHOP with someone special. The playful phrase is a nod to the many life moments-big and small-that guests enjoy every day in IHOP restaurants as well the driving force behind the breakfast leader’s new advertising campaign.
Both pancake flavors are available for a limited time at participating IHOP restaurants across the U.S:
- Pumpkin Spice Pancakes-A perennial IHOP fan favorite, Pumpkin Spice Pancakes bring back memories of hot pumpkin pie baking in the oven. This offer features three pancakes make with real pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg and crowned with creamy whipped topping.
- NEW! Apple Ring Pancakes-Reminiscent of grandma’s best apple desserts, the new Apple Ring Pancakes feature three Silver Dollar Buttermilk pancakes with a Gala apple ring griddled inside, then topped with cinnamon sugar, creamy cinnamon apple butter and garnished with a grilled apple slice.
“IHOP and its franchisees love bringing guests new food experiences like Apple Ring and Pumpkin Spice Pancakes, which are all at once delightful, delicious, and comforting-and that can only be enjoyed at IHOP,” said Kirk Thompson, Senior Vice President, Marketing for IHOP. “A warm seasonally-inspired breakfast a cool fall day, be it morning, noon, or night, is the perfect centerpiece for gathering friends and family to savor all of life’s ever day moments and start a new fall tradition.”
For nearly 60 years, IHOP, the originator of breakfast served at any time of the day, every day, has been brigning guests more than 100 signature foods and beverages and unique made-to-order limited time menu items. Apple Ring Pancakes and Pumpkin Spice Pancakes are available through November 13th at participating IHOP restaurants nationwide.
- Original Buttermilk Pancakes continue to be one of the most popular IHOP menu items with more than 700 million sold each year.
- IHOP serves up 314 million slices of hickory smoked bacon each year.
- There are 93 million cups of coffee served from the Never Empty Coffee Pot each year.
- IHOP fulfills 368 orders customized per minute.
- Since 2005, IHOP has raised more than $24 million for charities that focus on the well being of families and children and address critical issues like health and hunger.
- Today IHOP has close to 1,700 restaurants around the world with a presence in every U.S state and District of Columbia.
To stay up to date, visit them on Facebook!